This is a little different than our other Tops lists for 2012 – a list of digital promotions that didn’t
involve consumers interacting with any kind of screened device, mobile or otherwise.
Here, the interface may be your voice, your body or your brain. All that matters is the fun.
5. Honda’s Life Size Paper Model of Its New Car
Sure it’ll crumple in a crash. But I hear it’s very light and picks up speed in a stiff wind.
4. Mini ID’s Your Driving Style & Offers You A Cup of Joe to Match
Crazy ass drivers get an industrial-strength espresso, while slow pokes may get a mild Americano.
3. VW’s ‘Up!’ Care Powered by Cheers (tie)
How many miles-per-cheer can you get with the Volkswagen up!?
2. Fridge Magnet Orders Pizza for You
What's not to love about a fridge magnet that orders your favorite pizza when you push it?
1. Coca-Cola Amplifier: Magazine Ad Turns into a Speaker System for Your iPhone
Bringing whole new meaning to the term “plug and play.” Yes, it does involve a mobile screen, but the promotional device itself is print. Brilliant (see video above).