The 4th annual ThinkLA Interactive Idea Awards hit the Beverly Hilton Hotel with fanfare fit for the Oscars on June 5 in Beverly Hills, complete with red carpet, tuxedos, and ballgowns. The awards gala, anchored by What's Trending co-founder and host Shira Lazar, celebrated Southern California's marketing and advertising leaders in categories like Best Mobile Campaign, Campaign of the Year, Agency of the Year, and Sales Person of the Year.
ThinkLA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to connecting, inspiring, and educating the Los Angeles media, marketing, and advertising community. ThinkLA organizes a wide variety of events, from philanthropic volunteer activities to panels and networking events. Membership is open to students, professionals, and corporate entities.
Congratulations to all of this year's winners:
- ThinkLA Innovator: Deutsch LA (Inventing New Ways to Enjoy Movies – Pop Secret Labs by Pop Secret)
- Best Social Campaign: RPA (Project Drive-In)
- Best Mobile Campaign: Deutsch LA (Never Burn Another Bag of Popcorn Again – The Perfect Pop App by Pop Secret)
- Best Video Campaign: Content & Go (The 4 to 9ers)
- Best Visual Campaign: Fire Station Agency (Discover Earth's Finest Water)
- Best Experiential Campaign: Deutsch LA (The Threshold Dollhouse, presented by Target)
- Campaign of the Year: 72andSunny (The Next Big Thing is Here with Samsung + Jay Z) & RPA (Project Drive-In)
- Partner of the Year: Pandora
- Creative Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- Media Agency of the Year: OMD
- Full-Service Agency of the Year: Saatchi & Saatchi LA
- Boutique Agency of the Year: Palisades MediaGroup
- Sales Person of the Year: Anthony Ward, AdColony
- Agency Person of the Year: Olga Weinraub, Garage Team Mazda
- Client of the Year: Alicia Jones, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.