Didn't make it to the business-conference-meets-artist's-open-studio that is the OpenCo SF Festival this year? The brainchild of marketing godfathers Brian Monahan and John Battelle, OpenCo generated a lot of industry buzz, new connections, and of course, plenty of noteworthy twitter activity. Here are a few of our favorite tweets from the 3-day foray into innovation, collaboration, and world-changing entrepreneurship.
Top Tweets from OpenCo SF
1. @feketes - Create the perfect experience for few people who love the product before you scale it! #OpenCo @bchesky
2. @jkennedy93 - "It's better to have a hundred people who love you than a thousand people who kinda like you." @AirBnB founder @BrianChesky #OpenCo
3. @gabtenaglia - Key to innovation: have a mission beyond making $ @RocketSpace says SF has high concentration of people who will work for a mission #OpenCo
4. @mdmv - @google bathroom: heated toilet seats, optional bidet system, prepasted toothbrushes. No complimentary #Google glasses, though. #openco
5. @leXiro - Just 3 years ago, wearable tech still involved duct tape. #rapiddev - at the google #openco pres
6. @djenders - Inspiring story on how Google Glass is helping to return independence, confidence and access to those who have lost it. #openco
7. @catpoetry - Same design philosophy for the food and architecture of The Slanted Door - take something simple and make it beautiful. #openco
8. @ConferenceBites - "it should be awesome where you work—this has trickled up from small companies to big. " @veen VP products Adobe Creative Cloud #openco
9. @MalbecLife - #openco at the @salesforce session inspired by Benioff quote "philanthropy is the best drug i've ever taken"
10. @betsyscuteri - Fun fact: YouTube began as a "dating site with videos." #140proof #openco