It's time for you, the leaders of the digital marketing community, to vote for the 2013 iMedia Agency Award winners! Voting for the awards will be open through Nov. 15, and the winners will be announced at an awards gala at the December iMedia Agency Summit in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The iMedia Agency Awards, produced in collaboration with The Trade Desk, recognize the most future-forward agencies and campaigns in digital marketing. The program's advisory board includes executives from Kellogg's, Sony Pictures, Google/YouTube, Turner Broadcasting, 20th Century Fox, and more.
And now, without further adieu, here are your iMedia Agency Award finalists:
- Agency of the Year: AKQA, Carat, Ogilvy, Pereira & O'Dell, PHD, T3, Wieden + Kennedy
- Small Agency of the Year: Bailey Lauerman, LazBro, Likeable Media, Phenomblue, Traction
- Campaign of the Year: Horizon Media (A&E: "Bates Motel"), Media Kitchen (Goldman Sachs: "Small Business"), Protagonist (Living Proof: "Good Hair Day"), Starcom MediaVest (Samsung: "Life's a Photo"), Vert (TWC: "Tornado Week")
- Best Agency for Video: iCrossing, INNOCEAN USA, Quantasy, RE:INVENTION, Team One
- Best Agency for Mobile: Fetch, MXM Hyperfactory, OMD, PHD, Somo
- Best Agency for Social Media: 360i, Deep Focus, Definition 6, Engauge, Synhergy
- Best Agency for DOOH (Digital Out of Home): Aerva, JUXT, MediaCom, DDB
- Best Agency for Branded Entertainment: Horizon Media, MediaCom, Ogilvy & Mather, Pereira & O'Dell, Wieden + Kennedy
- Best Agency for Performance Marketing: Covario, iProspect, Performics, R&R Partners, RE: INVENTION
- Best Agency for Multicultural Marketing: Alma Agency, Grupo Gallegos, LatinWorks, Quantasy, Walton Isaacson