The ad:tech Startup Spotlight Series is a competition that finds and rewards the most enterprising new companies in digital marketing. It’s a push to connect innovative startups with agencies and brands, and foster the development of products and services that change the world.
The ad:tech team is now looking for brands to judge this illustrious competition and help acknowledge the most innovative startups.
What brands participate?
In the past, we’ve had brand judges from Target, GE, Gap, Unilever, Wonderful Pistachios and General Mills to name a few.
How does it work?
- ad:tech works with you and your team to identify categories/challenges pertinent to your brand
- We issue a call for startups to submit to participate in the respective categories
- The ad:tech team and advisors narrow it down to about 10 – from which your brand will choose four to be finalists in each category
- The competing companies are given a mock RFP for $250,000 and are tasked with creating a time-sensitive presentation to pitch their product or service live at ad:tech New York (November 6-7, 2013)
What do we need?
- Your commitment to attend and judge sessions over the course of the two days at ad:tech New York
- Permission to promote the competition using your brand name and logo via our marketing channels (email, newswires, website, social media, etc.)
- A “prize” for the winning startups (a guaranteed opportunity to formally pitch your brand/agency in-house, or a small stipend)
Interested? Want to learn more?
Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to tell you how to get involved!