The Holidays bring a lot of people to the shopping cart both virtually and through retail. There is no time like December to ramp up social media marketing and attract new subscribers and well... “Likes!" So let’s unwrap Eight Tips on attracting more Facebook Likes to your company's page for Christmas!
1. Use the store-front advantage! Incentivize your customers to check-in for discounts; if they’re willing to drive to your store, they’re willing to check-in!
2. Post exclusive information or offers that will spark excitement and encourage subscribers to share the offerings.
3. Words are great; however fans and prospective fans are twice as likely to engage with pictures, links and video content over text.
4. Everyone likes cheap and free however, people like one thing a little bit more, competition! If the radio station can do it, so can your business. Create unique and engaging competitions every once in a while to attract new customers and more importantly, generate repeat visits to your page and website.
5. Respond to posts and feedback though sentences that sound like they actually came from a real person, not a robot. Remember, there should always be time to communicate with your followers and clients, they're your number one priority.
6. Use links and keywords to help optimize your content so it's seen by more friends of existing subscribers.
7. Don’t just post, sponsor and promote your message. Organic views of your page are only a measurement of views and contact with existing followers, so go viral! About 80 percent of consumers say they are more likely to try a new product or service based on a suggestion by a friend made in and through social media.
8. Witty, funny and fresh content wins! Don’t be shy when posting and get those creative juices flowing to maintain existing subscribers and draw new fan interest.
So just remember to engage, promote and respond to your fans quickly and your business will see the the "Likes" a-flowing this Holiday season!
How can you be a part of the fun festivities of the 12 Days of Christmas, you ask? By Liking us on Facebook or Following us on Twitter, if you don't already. (You don’t want to be on that naughty list, do you?)
and follow me on Twitter, too! @amykauffman