At R2integrated, we often get a lot of questions on how Google looks at your site, what ranking signals should you or should you not focus/worry about. So, here’s a quick and dirty list to help get you started.
Focus on the reason why people would link to you. Ask the following questions:
- Why would visitors seek you out in the first place?
- What valuable content do you have on your site
- Why would visitors find your site compelling and/or memorable?
Quick Expert Tips:
- Make sure your content is crawlable & reachable via quality links
- Create links with good URL structure
- Create good titles
- Research the keywords people are using to search and get to your site, then incorporate those keywords into the content on your page
- Create copy that flows naturally. Read it out loud- let others read it. It should flow naturally and fluidly
All in all…Concentrate on creating a site that is compelling and rewarding for visitors, as this is what Google is looking for when returning results.
Have some more questions? Email me or leave me a comment below.