If you read my posts, you're used to me sharing B2B social media and digital marketing tips.
Today, I want to shine a light on a program that my team is hosting in Michigan next month. It's an executive education seminar geared towards CEOs, CMOs, COOs, CIOs, Chief Social Officers, and the like.
In all honesty, the lineup of speakers we've amassed is pretty extraordinary– Google, General Motors, IBM, Mayo Clinic, Microsoft – all sharing the floor in an executive-level discussion to help you fully leverage social media. Because it includes insight from both leading researchers and industry practitioners, it's a rare opportunity to learn and discover a holistic view of social media use and understanding.
An Executive Perspective on Social Media: Transformational Communication Changing the Way We Do Business will provide critical information and leadership insights to help:
- Resolve the functional ownership debate over social media
- Quantify social media contributions to the bottom-line
- Identify and eradicate barriers to adoption
- Understand the metrics and value calculations of social media ROI
- Arm your team with strategic insights required to develop a successful social media approach
To learn more, take a look at the online brochure: http://bit.ly/ewHJr6.
Dates: April 19-20, 2011
Time: 5pm on Tuesday- 5pm on Wednesday
Location: The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development on the campus of
Michigan State University