This week's iMedia Content Summit focused on all things content, from creation and distribution to the convergence of TV and digital, and what it all means for marketers in a digital world (not to be confused with digital marketers). In addition to compelling, engaging presentations from leaders like Chris Cox of Hershey and Brynn Bardacke of Coke, attendees created their own powerful content by way of tweets, photos, and blog posts about the event. Please enjoy some of our favorite moments from the summit.
Top Tweets and Pics from the iMedia Content Summit
1. @mjkonowicz - Who will "own" programmatic video buying in 5 years? Hardware manufacturers? Agencies? Existing players? Distributors ie cable? #iMediaSummit
2. @freshdigitalgrp - Your social strategy HAS to be mobile because Social is innately MOBILE. @traviswfreeman #imediasummit
3. @AwayInKC - #imediasummit look at your top 3 posts for the week; amplify it with a paid ad. Use content that you know works well. #contenttips
4. @laurenzarzour - "I don't wake up wondering what ads Facebook will serve me today." - @amandamahan on creating content, not just another ad #imediasummit
5. @JLisk1 - Do brands need to comment on everything? Who needs 1 million tweets from brands congratulating Jared Leto? -@amandamahan #imediasummit